Pages

Dakota & Malik... This brother and sister were so sweet.  Dakota is naturally photogenic and just beautiful. Malik was so cute and had these funny facial expressions. I enjoyed chasing after these two and their parents were amazing in helping me get them to be natural.  













A couple weekends ago I had the opportunity to second shoot another wedding with Gino Creglia www.photosbyg.com, The bride was beautiful and fun to work with... she was easygoing and and such a fun personality. I loved this wedding. 












Robin & Jeff.. Recently I photographed my good friend Robin and her  fiance in Old Town Sacramento. We had so much fun.. We were even able to get their beautiful dog Avery in some pictures. Robin and Jeff are expecting a baby girl soon.. I can't wait to meet her. 





Recently I have had the opportunity to work with an amazing wedding photographer.  He has 
been letting me second shoot while I assist him on weddings.  Stop by and take a peak at his work 
www.photosbyg.com.  Not only is he wonderful at what he does, but he is also fun to work with.  I strongly recommend anyone looking for a wedding photographer to contact him.  Below is a sneak peak of one of the several weddings I have photographed with him so far. This was photographed at the Avio Winery in Sutter Creek, California www.aviowine.com.